1. I am interested in booking a band. What is the next step?
You have had the opportunity to view the information on our website. The next step is to complete our online request form including the details of your event (date, time, location and type of event) or call us at 678-851-4992. We will follow up quickly to discuss the details of your event, offer recommendations and put you in touch with client references. Our goal is to offer you our expertise to make the process stress free.
2. Why should I hire Love Nation or other entertainment with April Rooks Entertainment?
With twenty years of experience in the music industry and growing up with family in the music business, April provides experience, professionalism and dependability. Our variety of musicians and unique experiences we provide our clients is untouched. We are extremely hands on with each client to best match the music to fit your event. After you have booked your entertainment, we proactively facilitate the details and organization of the event details.
3. Does a band provide all their instruments and sound equipment?
The band and other ensembles provide instruments and sound equipment at weddings and special events. The cost is included in the pricing for standard sound equipment. If there is additional sound production needed for larger events, the band may sub-contract a larger sound production team for an additional fee.
4. Does the band provide lighting?
We provide a basic lighting system that includes light stands that illuminate the performance area. We will work to provide additional lighting for the show upon request or if you prefer to work with a lighting company, the band is able to accommodate or forego their lighting.
5. What does the band fee include?
Our pricing is all-inclusive.
- Up to four hour of contracted time from beginning to end including performance and breaks.
- Instruments, Equipment, Sound Equipment with technician and Lighting.
- Equipment Set Up and Breakdown
- Travel and Lodging Expenses (If Necessary)
The only fees incurred that the client pays is for meals and non-alcoholic beverages during the event, parking fees, tolls or other special requests included in the band's contract rider. Special set up requests, performances or overtime periods will incur an additional fee.
6. How far in advance should I book the entertainment for my wedding or event?
Weddings and special events that occur on Saturdays during the spring, summer and fall typically book one year in advance. We encourage our clients to consider booking 12 months in advance for Saturdays or holiday weekends. Events on other days do not necessarily book as quickly. The further in advance you can book, the more options you will have. We certainly will refer you to our resources if we are unavailable.
7. Do you book musicians for wedding ceremonies or a cocktail hour?
We provide entertainment options for ceremonies and a cocktail hour including solo entertainment with piano, acoustic or classical guitar, harpist, and violinist.
8. May I get a discount for booking both ceremony music and reception music?
We offer amazing packages for couples who want a one stop shop with ceremony and reception music. We have the ability to set up sound equipment in both locations and accommodate requests for traditional or modern music styles.